Join us for a briefing on the European Union to learn more about the public affairs landscape. This webinar will feature insights on government relations best practices in the EU.
Featured Topic & Speakers
- An overview of key EU institutions, stakeholders and how they should be incorporated into your public affairs strategy
- An update on political and economic trends, such as Brexit, affecting multinationals operating in the EU
- The biggest challenges facing global companies in the region – and how to tackle them
- Examples of successful lobbying tactics for various government levels
- Case studies of effective advocacy strategies and campaigns
Speaker information coming soon!
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
Recording Only(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.