Enhance your understanding of public affairs from the Washington perspective. Understand how policymaking works, who influences trends and how to apply best practices to make your public affairs strategy successful inside the beltway.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Through both interactive discussions and site visits with experienced professionals, you’ll learn:
- Washington’s key stakeholders: Who they are, how they define public affairs and how to effectively engage them in your external affairs strategy
- The relationship between government and business from representatives of government agencies, embassies, think tanks, media outlets, multilateral organizations, associations and more
- Best practices on issues management, stakeholder engagement, digital communications, strategic advocacy and more
This three-day program will feature meetings and visits with:
- Policy and decision-makers from federal agencies and Capitol Hill
- “Best-in-class” Council members, including in-house practitioners, consultants and trade associations
- C. insiders with backgrounds in academia, journalism, foreign diplomacy and non-profits
- Council staff experts who help define best practices for the industry
Check this page for more information as visits, speakers and presentations are confirmed.
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
- Members: $1349 Early Bird (ends August 18, 2020) , $1499 Regular
- Non-Members: $1849 Early Bird (ends August 18, 2020), $1999 Regular
Early Bird ends August 18, 2020.
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.