Identifying, tracking and managing issues effectively in key markets is critical for success in global public affairs. But sorting through large amounts of data, being proactive and staying ahead of the curve requires a carefully designed process. Join this workshop to hear from peers on best-in-class approaches, tools and case studies that will help you set up an issues tracking process that works for your team and your organization.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this first workshop of the “Managing the World” series, you’ll gain insight into:
- How to create an issues tracking and management process from scratch that works for your organization
- Involving key internal stakeholders to establish priorities and identify emerging issues
- Innovative tools and approaches to tracking and analyzing issues, and sorting through large amounts of data
- The nexus between issues tracking, stakeholder mapping and managing a global reputation
- Reporting internally on the importance and business value of an effective issues tracking and management process
Speakers Coming Soon!
Agenda Coming Soon
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.