In an uncertain and globalized world, global public affairs leaders need to act strategically and have a keen understanding of business risks and the socio-political environment. This half-day seminar will provide an overarching perspective on how to identify, assess, communicate and manage global risks. You’ll hear from public affairs peers, academics and corporate leaders.
Featured Topic & Speakers
This half-day seminar will provide participants with strategic insights, case studies and practical tips during four complementary sessions.
- Session 1: The Geopolitics of Global Risk – Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Gain an understanding of global risks, how they can impact your company or industry, and the main threats companies are facing today.
- Session 2: The Next Threat – Identifying Global Risks Before They Become Crises
- Learn how to use data, digital tools and innovative approaches to ensure your team – and your company – are incorporating present and potential threats into strategic planning.
- Session 3: Communicating Political Risk in Business Terms
- Translating political risk into language that resonates with other teams and top leadership is critical. Learn to promote internal understanding of issues on the horizon and get buy-in to mitigate them.
- Session 4: Managing and Addressing Global Risks – Strategic Approaches for Public Affairs Leaders
- Bring geopolitical considerations, risk assessment and internal communications together in a global strategy. Learn how to empower public affairs teams to lead their company’s efforts to mitigate and address global risks – across geographies, cultures and teams.
Speakers coming soon!
Agenda coming soon!
+ Click to expand
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
Register before June 6 to receive our early bird prices:
- Members: $295
- Non-Members: 495
After June 6, prices will be:
- Members: $345
- Non-Members: $565
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.