Join us to explore the public affairs landscape in Japan and South Korea. We’ll discuss political and business trends as well as identify best practices for public affairs professionals working in and with the region.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this program, you’ll gain insight into:
- Political and economic trends affecting multinationals operating in Japan and South Korea
- The biggest challenges facing global companies in the region – and how to tackle them
- Tips for tracking regulatory changes that may affect your organization
- Engaging and communicating with local stakeholders and audiences
- Case studies of successful advocacy campaigns in each country of focus
Executive Director – Washington
GR Group Asia
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.