Enhance your understanding of public affairs from the Washington perspective. Get a firsthand look at how policymaking works, who influences trends and how to apply best practices to make your public affairs strategy successful inside the beltway.
Featured Topic & Speakers
The Study Tour features interactive discussions and site visits with:
- Washington’s key stakeholders: Who they are, how they define public affairs and how to engage them in your external affairs strategy
- The relationship between government and business from representatives of government agencies, embassies, think tanks, media outlets, multilateral organizations, associations and more
- Best practices on issues management, stakeholder engagement, digital communications, strategic advocacy and more
This three-day program features meetings and visits with:
- Policy and decisionmakers from federal agencies and Capitol Hill
- “Best-in-class” Council members, including in-house practitioners, consultants and trade associations
- C. insiders with backgrounds in academia, journalism, foreign diplomacy and nonprofits
- Council staff experts who help define best practices for the industry
Agenda coming soon!
+ Click to expand
Registration is not yet available, check back soon!
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.