The Study Tour is back! The Public Affairs Council is once again offering an in-person opportunity to meet, learn from, and mingle with leaders across our nation’s capital. Enhance your understanding of public affairs from the Washington perspective this election season. This immersive tour will help you and your organization make sense of the inner workings of policymaking, new trends in business and policy on the horizon, and how to make your public affairs strategy successful with knowledge and advice from inside the beltway experts.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Through our interactive, in-depth discussions and in-person site visits, you’ll learn:
- Washington’s key stakeholders: Who they are, how they define public affairs, and how to engage them in your external affairs strategies
- The nature of the relationship between government and business from representatives of government agencies, global corporations, law firms, embassies, media outlets, trade associations and more
- Best practices on issues such as diversity, equity, and inclusion, sustainability, digital advocacy, and government relations
This three-day program will feature meetings and visits with:
- Policy and decision-makers from federal agencies and Capitol Hill
- “Best-in-class” Council members, including in-house practitioners, consultants, attorneys, and trade associations
- D.C. insiders with backgrounds in business, law, journalism, diplomacy, and technology
- Council staff experts who will help define and advise on best practices for your industry
Agenda coming soon!
Registration & Fees
+ Click to expand
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.