After last year’s success, we’re bringing the Study Tour back for a second round. Join us to enhance your understanding of public affairs from a Washington, D.C. perspective. After all, this is the city that helped define the “who” and “what” of this rapidly growing field.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Through sessions and site visits you will gain insights on:
- Who Washington’s key stakeholders are, how they define “public affairs,” and how to leverage them in your external engagement strategy
- The latest public affairs research data, trends and best practices on issues and stakeholder management, digital communications, corporate responsibility and grassroots engagement
- The relationship between government and business from representatives of government agencies, embassies, think tanks, media outlets, multilateral organizations, associations and more
This three-day program will feature meetings and visits with:
- Policy and decision-makers from federal agencies and Capitol Hill
- “Best-in-class” Council members, including in-house practitioners, consultants and trade associations
- C. insiders with backgrounds in academia, journalism, foreign diplomacy and NGOs
- Council staff experts who help define best practices for the industry
Check this page for more information as visits, speakers and presentations are confirmed in the coming months. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information on discounts for multiple or group registrations.
+ Click to expand
Early Bird Pricing (Ends August 22)
- Members: $1349
- Non-Members: $1849
- Members: $1499
- Non-Members: $1999
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.