International public affairs requires many tools to achieve success. From initial strategy to implemented tactics, a seasoned public affairs practitioner will walk you through a case study of an effective international public affairs campaign with practical lessons you can apply to your own international public affairs work.
Featured Topic & Speakers
You’ll gain valuable insights on how to:
- Generate campaign ideas that relate to and support your business
- Build a strategy that works for both internal and third-party stakeholders
- Sell the concept to internal leadership
- Manage partner relationships for maximum impact and effectiveness
- Measure and demonstrate success
Director, International Government Affairs
The Clorox Company
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: Recording purchases are not eligible for CAE credit. Credit will only be granted to those participating in the live webinar.
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording