A successful global public affairs strategy requires the coordination of many moving pieces. From defining key issues and stakeholders, to planning international campaigns, to determining metrics and management across cultures and geographies, you need a smart framework. This workshop will provide strategic insights, examples and practical tips on the fundamentals of creating, implementing and managing a global public affairs plan.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this program, you’ll gain insight into:
- The key building blocks of an international public affairs plan, and how to build one from scratch
- Integrating internal input in your planning process – identifying and engaging with your key internal stakeholders, in headquarters and beyond
- How a project-management approach to strategic planning can be an effective framework for public affairs leaders and teams
- Leveraging and maximizing your existing resources to ensure coordination and increase your impact
- Case studies and lessons learned from successful planning in global campaigns
Speakers coming soon!
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
This event will be hosted in a secure virtual environment.
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.