Whether you’re taking on a new role in grassroots management or building a program from scratch, join us for our Grassroots Advocacy 101 boot camp to learn how to set the stage for a successful program. This half-day session will provide the key management principles necessary for building or strengthening the structure of your grassroots function.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Our speakers will cover your need-to-know essentials when creating or reworking your grassroots activities. In this program, we’ll cover:
- Key components of a successful grassroots advocacy program
- Strategies for evaluating past or existing activities to determine future opportunities for growing your program
- Developing strategic plans to target key legislators, broaden your advocate base, identify key contacts and increase engagement throughout your organization
- Engaging internal and external leaders in your strategy
- Creating a year-round education program that keeps advocates motivated and actively engaged
Agenda coming soon!
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.