Engaging advocates and stakeholders in legislative districts is an increasingly important component of successful advocacy campaigns. But developing and deploying this network can be a challenge, especially when organizational operations are spread throughout the country. Join us to learn how to improve your in-district engagement efforts.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this program, we’ll discuss:
- Developing a year-round district-level strategy that complements your broader advocacy involvement
- Best practices for gaining leadership buy-in, securing internal resources and identifying advocates on the ground to help your program succeed
- Determining which types of in-district activities align best with your organization and goals
- Tips and considerations for conducting events; recruiting and training of advocates, including harmonizing talking points;, managing on-site logistics; and integrating other government affairs functions to support the larger advocacy goals.
- Establishing goals, benchmarking accomplishments and communicating your success to your advocates and leadership
Agenda coming soon!
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.