Your PAC has a compelling story but does your content reflect that? Learn to create lasting visuals, videos and infographics to inform and excite your eligible community. From distilling complex financial data and describing “eligible participation,” we’ll help you create material that concisely explains the role of your PAC and encourages involvement.
Featured Topic & Speakers
You’ll learn to:
- Develop a content strategy that advances your PAC efforts and catches the attention of your restricted class, including the most impactful methods for both educating and soliciting
- Deploy best practices in content creation and distribution of meaningful visual content, including low-cost tactics you can create in-house
- Package and leverage complex PAC content in an appealing and relatable way
Speaker Information Coming Soon!
10:00 a.m. Building an Effective Content Strategy for PAC and Grassroots
The ways PAC and advocacy communities are consuming content continues to change. While email and group settings are still effective, there’s an increasing need to think creatively and strategically when developing your content strategy. Whether it’s for a defined campaign or evergreen materials, this session will explore:
- Developing a content strategy that advances your PAC and advocacy efforts while catching the attention of your target audience
- Ideas for which materials work best when packaging and leveraging complex content in an appealing way
- Building and executing an effective content calendar
11:00 a.m. Networking Break
11:15 a.m. Best Practices for Creating Impactful Visual Content
Learn the basics of data visualization, including helpful software. We’ll also give a hands-on lesson in creating content for PAC and advocacy communications that explores free and paid design tools to make basic visual content, such as infographics.
12:15 p.m. Adjourn
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.