Featured Topic & Speakers
As the trend towards increased compliance scrutiny continues, ensure you’re up-to-date on compliance rules and avoid scrambling to gather last-minute information. Get ahead for your end-of-year contribution report, too.
Our ethics and compliance expert will cover:
- Activities requiring LDA registration
- Tracking lobbying time and activity
- Disclosing involvement with government officials, coalitions and trade associations
- Reporting personal, corporate and PAC contributions on your LD-203
- Who to report – and not report – as a lobbyist, and how to keep organizational leaders below the lobbying threshold
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.