Executive Education that fits YOUR schedule
Wish you could participate in executive education from your office or home? We’ve got you covered! Our webinars fit YOUR schedule, wherever you are.
Webinars are now FREE for Council members.
What You Get
You’ll receive insights and best practices from leading experts in public affairs on everything from PAC management to grassroots strategies to the latest digital advocacy tips, and much more.
- Members get free access to most of our 20+ live webinars and our library of past recordings – a savings of over $3,000. Compliance-related webinars can be purchased at a discount.
- Webinars for non-members cost $150 each.
Here’s a list of recordings of recent webinars that are available for download, plus information about upcoming ones. If you’re interested in an upcoming webinar but the timing doesn’t work for you, register for the event anyway and we’ll automatically send you the recording when it’s available.
General Public Affairs
- May 22 – Crafting Authentic Apologies for Public Affairs*
- July 23 – Visual Storytelling for Education and Persuasion*
- July 24 – Measuring and Communicating Digital Metrics*
- Budget Intrigue and Shutdown Showdowns: Real-Time Federal Budget Insights
- Make and Maintain a Winning LinkedIn Profile
- Promotions, Raises, Bonuses and More: Being Your Own Advocate in the Workplace
- Public Affairs Professionals: To Get an Advanced Degree or Not?
- Feb 21 – Diversity and Inclusion in Public Affairs
- May 22 – Rebuilding Trust After a Crisis*
PACs and Political Involvement
- Feb 12 – Government Relations Impact Series: Best Practice Case Study
- May 15 – PACs and Political Involvement*
- Nov 13 – Getting the Most Out of State and Federal Lobbyists*
- Creating, Launching, and Learning from a PAC Survey
- PAC Best Practices: Review of PAC Benchmarking Data
- PAC Bylaws: Have You Read Yours Lately?
- PAC Disbursement Strategy: Best Practices for Handling Fundraising Invitations
- PAC Essentials: Conducting Successful Candidate Meetings
- Jan 14 – Measuring and Communicating the Value of Your PAC
- Apr 30 – Transparency in Your Political Programs
- Sep 10 – Building and Leveraging PAC Charitable Match*
- Dec 9 – PAC Essentials: Practicing Good Governance*
- Mar 19 – Advocate Acquisition and Petition Platforms
- Sep 5 – Developing a Next Generation Grassroots Program*
- Dec 12 – Starting a Grassroots Program from Scratch*
- D.C. at the Center of Global Public Affairs Global Issues Tracking
- Public Affairs in Canada
- Public Affairs in the EU
- Public Affairs in Latin America
*Registration Coming Soon