Executive Education that fits YOUR schedule
Wish you could participate in executive education from your office or home? We’ve got you covered! Our webinars fit YOUR schedule, wherever you are.
Webinars are now FREE for Council members.
What You Get
You’ll receive insights and best practices from leading experts in public affairs on everything from PAC management to grassroots strategies to the latest digital advocacy tips, and much more.
- Members get free access to most of our 20+ live webinars and our library of past recordings – a savings of over $3,000. Compliance-related webinars can be purchased at a discount.
- Webinars for non-members cost $150 each.
Here’s a list of recordings of recent webinars that are available for download, plus information about upcoming ones. If you’re interested in an upcoming webinar but the timing doesn’t work for you, register for the event anyway and we’ll automatically send you the recording when it’s available.
General Public Affairs
PACs and Political Involvement
- Creating, Launching, and Learning from a PAC Survey
- PAC Best Practices: Review of PAC Benchmarking Data
- PAC Bylaws: Have You Read Yours Lately?
- PAC Disbursement Strategy: Best Practices for Handling Fundraising Invitations
- PAC Essentials: Conducting Successful Candidate Meetings
- Sep 10 – Building and Leveraging PAC Charitable Match
- Dec 9 – PAC Essentials: Practicing Good Governance*
- D.C. at the Center of Global Public Affairs Global Issues Tracking
- Public Affairs in the EU
- Public Affairs in Latin America
- May 23 – Public Affairs in Canada
- Jun 25 – International Network Briefing: Global Business Trends
- Jul 15 – Managing Global Consultants
- Nov 20 – Public Affairs in Asia
*Registration Coming Soon