Executive Education that fits YOUR schedule
Wish you could participate in executive education from your office or home? We’ve got you covered! Our webinars fit YOUR schedule, wherever you are.
Webinars are FREE for Council members.
What You Get
You’ll receive insights and best practices from leading experts in public affairs on everything from PAC management to grassroots strategies to the latest digital advocacy tips, and much more.
- Members get free access to most of our 20+ live webinars and our library of past recordings – a savings of over $2,500. Compliance-related webinars can be purchased at a discount.
- Webinars for non-members cost $125 each.
- To access free webinars, just log into your member account when you register for an upcoming event or add a recording to your “shopping cart.” If you don’t have your preassigned login information handy, use the “forgot my username or password” option.
Here’s a list of recordings of recent webinars that are available for download, plus information about upcoming ones. If you’re interested in an upcoming webinar but the timing doesn’t work for you, register for the event anyway and we’ll automatically send you the recording when it’s available.
General Public Affairs
- Budget Intrigue and Shutdown Showdowns: Real-Time Federal Budget Insights
- Make and Maintain a Winning LinkedIn Profile
- Promotions, Raises, Bonuses and More: Being Your Own Advocate in the Workplace
- Public Affairs Professionals: To Get an Advanced Degree or Not?
- Leadership Best Practices from Women who Lead
- Thrive in Your Workplace
- Networking for Emerging Leaders
PACs and Political Involvement
- Lobbying and Advocacy Lessons from COVID-19
- Election 2020: Effective Get Out the Vote Strategies
- State Testimonies & Hearings
- The Secrets to Consensus: Getting Stakeholders Aligned
- The Strategy Behind Ballot Measures
- Government Relations Impact Series: Best Practice Case Study
- Government Relations Impact Series: Stakeholder and Coalition Engagement
- Getting the Most Out of State and Federal Contract Lobbyists
- Measuring and Communicating the Value of Your PAC
- Election 2020: Smart Get Out the Vote Strategies during Quarantine
- COVID-19 and the PAC: Management Strategies During a Crisis
- PAC Best Practices: Insights from the 2019 PAC Benchmarking Report
- Transparency in Your Political Programs
- Measuring and Communicating the Value of Your PAC 2019
- Creating, Launching, and Learning from a PAC Survey
- PAC Best Practices: Review of PAC Benchmarking Data
- PAC Bylaws: Have You Read Yours Lately?
- PAC Disbursement Strategy: Best Practices for Handling Fundraising Invitations
- PAC Essentials: Conducting Successful Candidate Meetings
- Building and Leveraging PAC Charitable Match
- Public Affairs in Japan 2020
- Public Affairs in Canada 2020
- Public Affairs in Mexico 2020
- Public Affairs In Brazil 2020
- Public Affairs in the EU 2020
- Becoming Your Company’s Foreign Minister
- D.C. at the Center of Global Public Affairs Global Issues Tracking
- Public Affairs in Latin America
- Public Affairs in Canada
- International Network Briefing: Global Business Trends
- Managing Global Consultants
- Public Affairs in Asia
*Registration/Recording Coming Soon