Executive Education that fits YOUR schedule
Wish you could participate in executive education from your office or home? We’ve got you covered! Our webinars fit YOUR schedule, wherever you are.
Webinars are FREE for Council members.
What You Get
You’ll receive insights and best practices from leading experts in public affairs on everything from PAC management to grassroots strategies to the latest digital advocacy tips, and much more.
- Members get free access to most of our 20+ live webinars and our library of past recordings – a savings of over $2,500. Compliance-related webinars can be purchased at a discount.
- Webinars for non-members cost $125 each.
Here’s a list of recordings of recent webinars that are available for download, plus information about upcoming ones. If you’re interested in an upcoming webinar but the timing doesn’t work for you, register for the event anyway and we’ll automatically send you the recording when it’s available.
- Webinar: Trends in Digital Advocacy in Europe for 2020
- Webinar: Measuring and Communicating the Value of Your PAC
- Webinar: Rebuilding Trust After a Crisis*
- Webinar: Digital Metrics*
General Public Affairs
- Coalition Building after Elections*
- Budget Intrigue and Shutdown Showdowns: Real-Time Federal Budget Insights
- Make and Maintain a Winning LinkedIn Profile
- Promotions, Raises, Bonuses and More: Being Your Own Advocate in the Workplace
- Public Affairs Professionals: To Get an Advanced Degree or Not?
- Leadership Best Practices from Women who Lead
- Thrive in Your Workplace
- Networking for Emerging Leaders
- Webinar: State Testimonies & Hearings
- Webinar: Election 2020: Effective Get Out the Vote Strategies
- Webinar: Case Studies in Coordinating State and Federal Lobbying*
- Creating, Launching, and Learning from a PAC Survey
- PAC Best Practices: Review of PAC Benchmarking Data
- PAC Bylaws: Have You Read Yours Lately?
- PAC Disbursement Strategy: Best Practices for Handling Fundraising Invitations
- PAC Essentials: Conducting Successful Candidate Meetings
- Building and Leveraging PAC Charitable Match
*Registration Coming Soon