Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
WHO WE ARE:
Proof Strategies works with value-driven organizations and leaders who aspire to create positive change. As an agency partner, we’re committed to supporting our clients’ goals and actualizing their mission.
But what does this mean?
It means we try to live by our values every day. And we hold ourselves accountable, and those we work with, to a high standard in order to meet those values. We expect you to bring your most inquisitive, creative, organized and thoughtful self to work every day as well as energetic entrepreneurial spirit to your work, every day. We are a small team, and the more energy we bring to our clients the better the outcome.
This energy is a cornerstone of our culture, which we define as the character and personality of our organization; we practice internally what we say externally. This is what makes our business unique and why you’ll want to work with us. The sum of our values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes is what we bring with us to work—your work—every day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking to hire an Account Executive, who is a skilled writer and researcher with strong interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be skilled at managing multiple tasks across a variety of accounts and collaborating with colleagues to deliver exceptional client services. We are looking for someone who wants to grow into an account leader who is willing to take on the clients’ challenges with smart thinking and flawlessly execute the day-to-day.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of accounts by monitoring client objectives, work quality, timelines and budget
- Work closely with the internal team, playing a role in the creation of communications plans, client briefs, account briefs and end of week reports
- Develop trusting relationships with our clients and serve as the daily contact, sometimes acting as client lead
- Demonstrate effective spoken and written communications both internally and externally
- Demonstrate proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach
- Willingness to mentor and guide junior staff and fellows
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing deadlines and multiple projects at once
- Demonstrate Proof’s core values of transparency, honesty, reliability and accountability.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or related field
- 1 to 2+ years of public/media relations, marketing and/or journalism, agency and public affairs experience is a plus
- A concise communicator who can articulate messages through both written and oral communications
- A detail-oriented employee with the ability to track both immediate and long-term client needs
- Willing to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to track and meet multiple deadline and projects
- A lifelong learner who is curious and seeks out professional development opportunities
- Preferably have prior experience volunteering or working with a nonprofit organization or international work
- Nice and smart—we like to work with people we like
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-08-05