Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Account Executive, Public Affairs and Crisis
About the job
About the job
Miller Ink is a rapidly expanding strategic communications firm that helps companies, executives, and non-profit organizations build their brands, amplify their voices, and advance their goals through multi-faceted strategic communications programs. Our public affairs clients work across a range of industries including education, healthcare, affordable housing, and government.
More about us at miller-ink.com.
· One of the leading PR & Communications agencies in Los Angeles on a strong growth trajectory
· Values-driven organization with outstanding company culture built upon teamwork, collaboration, and trust
· Professional development training supports promotion from within
· Exceptional benefits package with 401K profit-sharing (upon eligibility) and commissions
· Stellar client list ranging from tech startups, real estate, nonprofits, public affairs, and social impact campaigns
We are looking to hire a full-time Account Executive to work on our crisis and public affairs teams, who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, and growth-oriented work environment. This is a role with significant potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Duties will include
· Account management: Serve as the lead client contact – and manage account teams to develop and implement strategic communications plans across multiple platforms that meet and exceed objectives.
· Team management: Manage associates, creative service professionals, and other Miller Ink vendors.
· Media: Manage and cultivate strong relationships with reporters; develop and implement media strategy.
· Writing: Draft and edit op-eds, talking points, and social media content.
· Bachelor’s degree plus at least 4 years relevant professional experience in public relations, communications, journalism, government, political campaigns, media, or another related field.
· Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
· Exceptional research, writing, and editing skills.
· Experience in crisis management/crisis communications is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of digital strategy.
· First-rate interpersonal skills with the ability to connect well with clients and colleagues alike.
· Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of applications required.
Miller Ink is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Job posted: 2022-04-25