Account Manager- Public Affairs
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Ipsos Public Affairs
Ipsos Public Affairs is a member of the Ipsos Group, a leading global survey-based market research company with offices in 89 countries. Our private sector clients include health insurers, hospital systems, corporate foundations, development NGOs, and consulting and marketing communications firms. Our government clients include the Food and Drug Administration, Veterans Health Administration, Social Security Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Defense Health Agency, U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Federal Trade Commission.
Members of the Ipsos Public Affairs team have degrees in such fields as psychology, sociology, political science, economics, public policy analysis, demography, public health, statistics, international development, marketing, and social sciences. Our research measures the performance of health systems in achieving brand awareness and strength, delivering positive patient experiences, and using research to inform and refine interventions to change consumers’ behaviors.
Ipsos Public Affairs has more than 30 years of experience working with physicians, hospitals, payers, brokers and other health provider organizations. We have developed a center of expertise that focuses on improving healthcare quality, increasing accountability, testing and advising on new and emerging health initiatives and health policy issues.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Mid-level individual able to own full or key parts of project or business tasks including the maintenance of an ongoing research tracking program. Requirements and responsibilities MAY include the following:
- Management of multi-mode research projects
- Manage/coordinate all aspects of the research process for a large-scale multi-mode tracking program.
- Coordinate the work of the end-to-end team, keeping everyone “in the loop” on the process and on changes that will affect their part of the process
- Oversee mail and online operations teams to ensure operations continue uninterrupted
- Engage in technical discussions with operations teams to problem solve and resolve issues that emerge in the course of the program
- Engage in data activities to assess the performance of the project operations; this includes survey data, operations activities, and database information.
- Helping the business grow by engaging with clients to suggest solutions to their problems and/or collaborating with colleagues to produce business and technical proposals or create efficiencies
- Client relationship management responsibility
- Upon mastery of tracking program, support the business via other opportunities such as proposal writing and management of other research efforts
- Coach individual project staff on performance and professional development
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail, and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comfort with statistical software preferred – SAS/SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive deadline environment, with the ability to assess different levels of priority
- Highly motivated, self-directed & capable of working within tight deadlines
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume and university transcript by clicking the “Apply” button. Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job posted: 2020-07-27