Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Account Supervisor CSR/ESG
This position will be part of a VOX Global team supporting Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, communications, and executive thought leadership for Fortune 100 companies. The candidate will work with senior leaders at VOX to build and manage communications initiatives for ESG clients, with a particular emphasis on preparing materials for executives, developing talking points, conducting media outreach, and providing event support.
A successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, possess strong writing and research skills, have exceptional attention to detail and project management abilities, have experience with media – preferably in the climate and environment space – and be a willing and determined team player. Other preferred skills include a familiarity with the evolving landscape of CSR/ESG expectations on companies and awareness of major environmental and social issues.
This position will be based in Washington, DC.
VOX Global believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in strategic communications, public relations, public affairs, campaign or political communications. CSR/ESG communications experience preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect 1) an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and diverse subject matter, and 2) versatility in tone and technique depending on the author and/or audience.
- Experience and relationships with climate media a plus, interest in further learning the climate media landscape and building reporter relationships a must.
- Clear passion for helping amplify and elevate multiple clients’ CSR/ESG leadership and ability to think creatively about new and innovative ways to do so.
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to recommend, initiate work and projects with minimal direction.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to develop and edit high-quality written materials, including briefing papers, bylines, analytical pieces, website/creative copy, press releases, talking points, and more.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients.
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part of the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.
apply here: https://careers-voxglobal.
Job posted: 2023-01-09