Account Supervisor, Paid Media
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Supervisor or Account Director with expertise in Performance/Paid Media to join our Digital Innovation team on the West Coast. You will serve as the day-to-day client contact across social and performance media campaigns. This person should have prior experience with media buying and placement on social channels, working within an integrated agency team. This is an opportunity to work with a first-in-class, cross-functional team for a Fortune 500 client.
- Develop social content strategy and paid social/promoted posts
- Media buying and placement
- Provide guidance to creative on social asset development
- Draft content, both paid and organic, for branded social channels including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., and contribute to the associated paid media strategy and execution
- Engage directly with digital/social platform representatives to develop an understanding of their social channels, how they are evolving and where we need play in the future
- Help moderate and monitor social communities in our space including social auditing and listening
- Be an active member in the brainstorm process where we will concept and develop new tactics and strategies
- Develop integrated digital, social and paid media strategies and build media plans for campaigns based on client marketing and business objectives
- Manage key paid media team clients and oversee weekly status calls, daily campaign updates, client communication and account team coordination
- Regularly execute, optimize and expand paid media programs across a variety of digital, social and traditional marketing channels
- Help oversee social media influencer programs
Experience that contributes to your success:
- 4+ years of experience in the digital/paid media space; ideally from an agency
- Digital media planning and buying (social, native, display, and search media)
- Desire to become an internal cross platform thought leader in the areas of paid media, digital, social, analytics and ROI measurement
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing with personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
About BCW (A WPP Agency):
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here you’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning.
For more information, visit www.bcw-global.com.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Job posted: 2021-10-09