Advisor, Communication and Content Management
As an Advisor, Communication and Content Management, you will create and manage communications for a broad range of Health Plan client communications, including internal and finalist meetings, and Government Services events. The Advisor, Communication and Content Management is essential to ensuring we present the value the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Manager) brings to our Health Plan clients through a cohesive value story. The Advisor, Communication and Content Management position is responsible for working cross-functionally with internal partners to develop collateral to support marketing of consultative services solutions as well as working with external sources to deliver valuable and insightful marketing content.As part of the Government Services Client Engagement team, you will communicate the vision and value of the consultative services which delivers key strategic insights to our clients and internal business leaders. In this role, you will have strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities within a matrix management model.
– Maintain and update a library of content leveraged with prospects and clients for Government Services Client Engagement
– Collaborate with Government Services Client Engagement team and relevant internal business partners to incorporate new library content as needed
– Manage a high volume of compilation of meeting collateral for prospect and client meetings, including ongoing meeting events and presentations; Presentation material and order must clearly articulate the desired message and presentation flow deemed appropriate for each engagement
– Create and refine an evolving suite of internal organizational summary presentations, plus development and refinement of consultative insights playbooks for client presentation throughout the year. Work includes partnering with multiple business leaders and departments to capture and document needed content.
– Ability to recommend new or existing communication frameworks for each presentation meeting the needs of the target audience and the goals of the forum which communications are being presented; Requires the Advisor to document the intent and desired outcomes of the meeting, plus effortlessly articulate how the recommended output will meet the business need
– Create and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client reports and summaries for select programmatic solutions, such as STARS or HEDIS quality programs
– Create new content, as needed, to support the execution of all communication deliverables
– Work with Brand Strategy and Brand Compliance team to ensure consistency of product (and portfolio) positioning and messaging across touch points
– Project Management of ad hoc operational, regulatory and product initiatives. Work may extend to other initiatives and lines-of-business as deemed necessary
– Working directly with Government Service Client Engagement team to define content and communication strategies supporting all lines of Government Services business
– Collaborate with Sales and PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Manager) Teams to develop prospect and client facing communications
This position is based remotely or work from home.
Marketing, Content Management, Communications, Medicare, Medicaid
– At least 3 years or more of experience in Microsoft PowerPoint
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Content Project Management
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
– Medicare Part D and/or Medicaid experience and knowledge a plus
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted: 2020-05-07