Analyst, Client Strategy
Targeted Victory is a full-service marketing agency providing optimized outcomes in the digital age. We are made up of fresh thinking, curious minded, supportive, and team oriented individuals. Our clients, including national political and international decision makers, count on our team of top strategists to provide comprehensive solutions and strategic counsel on public affairs, advertising, media planning, fundraising and reputation management.
We have collectively raised our clients more than $1.01 billion in online fundraising, managed over $285 million in digital advertising, delivered over 10.7 billion emails and 1.4 billion text messages, and have sold and fulfilled over 3 million units of merchandise.
Targeted Victory is looking for individuals with education, interest and/or experience in marketing and politics to join our team as an Analyst on the Client Strategy team. This individual must be a self-starter with a keen attention to detail, an eye for design, and a knack for writing.
- Write copy for content across various mediums (e.g. email, social, website, etc.)
- Brainstorm and generate both written and visual digital content for clients
- Create weekly performance reports for clients across email, advertising, website, etc.
- Place advertising campaigns across various ad networks including Google, Facebook and Twitter and monitor performance to inform optimization decisions
- Handle multiple projects at a time while meeting client deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years experience in Marketing, Political Science, Communications or related degree;
- Interest in digital marketing with a knowledge of politics
- Exceptional client services skills
- Keen attention to detail with an eye for design
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues at all levels;
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a high-paced environment; time management and organization are a must
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-22