Area Manager Corporate PACs
This position is located in Washington DC. Relocation assistance is available.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for managing the daily activities of AT&T’s Federal and numerous state political action committees. Responsibilities include PAC administration, employee solicitation, enrollment processing, PAC Match administration, troubleshooting, compliance coordination, database management and reporting for the corporation’s political action committees.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily administrative activities of state political action committees (PACs) to ensure compliance with federal/state laws and regulations, governing bylaws and internal policies & procedures.
- End-to-end responsibility for leading, developing and implementing AT&T’s annual enterprise-wide employee political action committee campaign (supporting its Federal and state PACs).
- Leads and collaborates with state PAC Administrators to assist them in operating their PACs and to identify best practices. Provides training on compliance policies, controls and procedures to state PAC Administrators.
- Manages the AT&T PAC Matching Gift Program and on-going PAC member outreach/communication.
- Understand and interpret Federal and state campaign contribution laws, PAC regulations and reporting guidelines as they apply to the company and its operations.
Experience: 3-5+ years of direct experience. Certificate in Public Affairs Management or Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management from the Public Affairs Council is a plus.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-03-01