Assoc. Director of Regulatory Affairs | BLA Leadership!
If you are an Associate Director OR Regulatory Affairs Manager with 7+ years of Pharmaceutical experience, solid with BLA leadership filings, please read on!
Initially Remote – HQ in the BAY!
Biopharmaceutical company that holds some of the most innovative and penetrative products the world has ever seen, including being the 1st company in history to have a revolutionary way to take insulin. We are undergoing rapid growth in need of a talented regulatory affairs manager / Associate Director like you to join our compliance team yesterday.
What You Will Be Doing
– Leading Biologics License Application (BLA) Filings
What You Need for this Position
– BS in STEM (related)
– Experience leading multiple BLA filings
– Experience with investigational & new device &/or drug applications
– Experience with 510(K), IDE, IND, NDA, CTD, CTA, IMPD, MAA etc.Bonus Points:
– Masters Degree
– Member of (RAPS) Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
What’s In It for You
– Competitive comp!
– FULL BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision Care
– Tax-Savings Benefits
– Life Enrichment Programs
– Income Protection Plans
– Retirement and Investment Savings Plans
– HUGE ROOM FOR GROWTH
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-10