Associate – Communications
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Corporate Communication organization.
- Support the Advisory corporate communications team across range of internal projects and priorities
- Act as an integral part of the communications function in support of Advisory leadership
- Support the development of internal, employee, campaign, and digital communications
- Manage intake processes, partner engagement and flow processes though the communications structures
- Apply creative and innovative approaches to digital content and graphic development to engage and inspire KPMG’s internal audience of partners and employees
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships across KPMG teams to proactively support firm initiatives and content campaigns across multiple groups and channels
- Minimum of one year post education work experience in communications in a corporate, agency or professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, technology, business, or related field, from an accredited college/university
- Detail-oriented and strong editorial and proofreading skills
- Creative or digital skills considered a plus
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Flexible and proactive team player
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-09-12