Associate Communications Lead, Leadership Communications
The Communications Lead develops and coordinates lines of communication within the organization among employees. The Communications Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Associate Communications is responsible for the communications strategy and tactics that help our leaders motivate and engage their teams to deliver on a consumer-centric promise. This individual is accountable for developing creative multimedia content, while leveraging data to provide leaders with the resources and content they need most. The role requires strong collaboration across all communications functions to increase understanding of our business and customers, as well as engage Humana leaders across the organization.
- Lead leadership communications strategy and day-to-day management of leadership channels and tactics.
- Create clear criteria and processes for content publishing in order to prioritize highest impact information.
- Plan, develop and source creative multimedia content and create compelling storytelling packages and platforms that reinforce Humana’s brand and customer-centric approach.
- Understand and leverage data and analytics to increase readership and engagement. Develop metrics reports that demonstrate areas of impact and opportunities for the future.
- Develop a platform and cadence for two-way communication between enterprise team and people leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners and communicators on strategy to ensure consistent, efficient approach to leadership communications.
- Act as trusted partner to leaders, providing regular feedback and counsel based on understanding of strategy and goals.
- Provide insight on communications tools, tactics and best practices for leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field
- 8+ years of employee communications or public relations experience with proven expertise in developing communications strategies that drive results
- Passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for engaging, interactive communications
- Adept at data and analytics to drive content and channel decisions
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, lead and implement multimedia comms projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask and deliver quality work under pressure
- Exceptional written communications skills and deep experience as a content creator
- Proactive, flexible and always seeking improvement and positive change
- Ability to use discretion and possess exceptional judgement
- Foster an open, inclusive and diverse community at Humana
- Advanced skills using O365 suite, including Teams and SharePoint
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-11