Associate Communications Manager (Communications)
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
As a member of the Communications team, the Associate Communications Manager will develop and execute content to support Ubisoft’s high-profile video game titles under the guidance of the Editorial Director. We are looking for a fantastic writer and strategic thinker to produce both original video and written content to supplement existing campaigns and drive engagement via Ubisoft News and other owned channels. In addition to the Communications team, the Associate Communications Manager will also be working with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and work with key stakeholders to ensure execution occurs on-time and to a high standard.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the other members of the Communications team to Identify, develop and implement content opportunities across content channels
- Research, write and develop editorial content in the form of articles and features for Ubisoft News, as well as video scripts for Ubisoft branded media content
- Appear on camera to conduct interviews or host segments for VOD programming and livestreams
- Attend events (both online and physical) to capture video and gather necessary info on upcoming projects to produce relevant content
- Help maintain a calendar of upcoming content
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Editorial or content creation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with and knowledge of social media and video platforms, as well as trends associated with those platforms
- High-energy, enthusiasm and a deep interest in and knowledge of video games
- Knowledge of video editing tools a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-07