Associate Director, Associate Engagement US Pharma Communications
There are more than 14,000 people working to reimagine medicine across Novartis in the US.
As the Associate Director Associate Engagement US Pharma Communications at Novartis, you will help shape the employee experience for 4,500 headquarter and field-based associates, supporting them in our curious, inspired and unbossed culture journey and engaging them in our US Pharma patient-focused strategy.
• Support the development and implementation of the enterprise-wide associate engagement communications strategy and programs with a focus on the needs of the US Pharma audiences.
• Develop and drive execution of associate engagement programs and activities to deliver a consistent One Novartis experience for US Pharma field-based and headquarter associates, supporting the culture journey as a top priority.
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Novartis communications leaders and colleagues, and US Pharma leadership team.
• Measure impact and progress of core programs and make recommendations based on results for future areas of focus.
• Share accountability and ownership of enterprise wide associate engagement priorities and objectives ensuring resources are allocated to the right priorities and making trade-offs where necessary to deliver the biggest business impact.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us as we re-imagine medicine!
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work related expertise. With a Concentration in communications, public relations, journalism or change management.
• 5 plus years or more of communications experience in communications preferably in a large, matrixed organization or agency setting. Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical background preferred, but not required.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-30