Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
This is an exciting time to join the team focused on Oncology. Hear from our Clinical Development leaders, Peter Adamson and Dietmar Berger, on our Oncology pipeline. You can also learn more from our 2021 investor presentation focused on Oncology.
- The Global Regulatory Affairs Lead (GRTL) for Oncology will be responsible lead the Global Regulatory Team (GRT) in the development of creative and thorough global regulatory strategies for pipeline and lifecycle assets in Sanofi’s growing and diversified Oncology portfolio.
- The role serves as Sanofi’s liaison to internal business partners including but not limited to the Global Project Team and represents regulatory at corporate governance meetings for assigned projects.
- In this role, the person will be accountable to lead the GRT and collaboratively develop and maintain the Global Regulatory Strategy and Plan, including a global labeling strategy for assigned projects.
- The role works with and participates on multi-disciplinary matrixed project teams to effectively meet project deliverables while adhering to regulatory requirements for programs and products.
- The role participates in the development and monitoring of the global regulatory environment and updating of standards and processes related to drug and biologics regulations.
- BS/BA degree in a relevant scientific discipline required.Advanced degree is preferred (MS/MA/PharmD/Ph.D./ MD).
- At least 4 years relevant experience in regulatory affairs (regionally and/or global) including 6 years relevant pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience.
- Experience with leading the preparation of (s)BLA/(s)NDA/MAA, INDs/CTAs, or Health Authority meeting briefing documents and negotiating with a national/regional health authority.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical development of drugs and/or novel biologics products.
- Effective communication skills, specifically excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Excellent organization and operational skills including planning, organizing and demonstrated ability in motivating and leading teams.
- Ability to work in electronic document management systems, e.g., Veeva vault.
- Experience mentoring/coaching junior staff is a plus.
- Strong sensitivity for a multicultural/multinational environment.
At Sanofi R&D North America, we deliver meaningful solutions for patients. We transform science into breakthrough, best-in-class and first-in-class medicines and vaccines. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce – and workplace – which brings together the collective brainpower of over 2,000 colleagues and provides you with an exciting place to grow and develop. We set the bar high, and we deliver. Join us and together we will build on our trusted legacy of breakthroughs for society.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health.This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-01-02