Job Description Summary:
At PayPal, we’re creating products that connect the world and empower people through payments. We are in the greatest period of change and transformation in the history of money and financial services. Everything about how commerce works is in flux – how people shop; how merchants sell to consumers; how people manage and move money; how people interact with financial institutions; the very nature of money itself. Our team is reimagining every one of these things each day on a global scale. If you’re ready to help shape the future of money, come join the team at PayPal!
PayPal’s Government Relations team is seeking a high performing junior professional who is creative, collaborative, and versatile in terms of their skill set and interests. The GR team is part of a broader Corporate Affairs department that focuses on everything from executive, media and employee communications, to government relations and social innovation for all of PayPal – offering lots of opportunity to connect dots, learn and grow. In fact, this individual would be required to play a broader role in the function, assisting with responsibilities and activities in Social Innovation, Comms and Business Affairs.
What’s your day-to-day look like?
- Collaborating with members of the GR team and assisting in the management of a number of operations activities, such as calendars, events, reporting, scheduling, employee engagement and travel.
- Assisting the broader function with budget management and processing.
- Assisting with the scheduling and planning of function wide initiatives and events.
- Assisting with the employee engagement and development initiatives across the greater function.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably a mix of administration assistant and office management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proactive self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively collaborate within a team environment.
- Passionate about learning and bringing new ideas forward to drive business results.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Resilience, speed and grace under pressure.
- Good sense of humor and ability to have fun.
Learn more here
Job Posted: September 9, 2017