Associate Manager, Marketing & Communications
About Taco Bell Foundation
At the Taco Bell Foundation, we believe in supporting the passions and dreams of our young people. We invest in America’s youth, ages 16-24, and help them pursue their educational goals and career aspirations – no matter what their unique passion. We leverage our scale and reach to convene the right partners and build impactful programs and experiences so these young people can confidently pursue their dream-career. Since 1992, the Foundation has reached more than 4 million young people across the country and has awarded more than $83 million in grants and scholarships, focused on education, mentorship and career readiness.
- Develop and manage all marketing campaigns including those that are external customer facing, industry focused, grassroots led as well as to internal stakeholders (franchisees, team members and RSC associates)
- Manage all communications efforts including developing communication plan and strategies to inform, empower and connect our stakeholders with the work of the Foundation.
- Manage all communication platforms including TacoBellFoundation.org, social media channels and internal resources.
- Write/edit communication that is clear, impactful and consistent for all stakeholders.
- Independently manage multiple cross-functional teams from a variety of departments including Marketing, Communications/PR, Operations, Training, and Agency partners.
- Manage the creation and production of visually compelling and captivating video concepts that highlight the stories of the Taco Bell Foundation and Live Más Scholarship.
- Be able to present concepts to senior leadership.
- Exemplify the culture of Taco Bell, representing and portraying the Live Más spirit.
- Write/edit communication that is clear, impactful and consistent for all stakeholders while using an authentic brand voice.
- BA or BS degree in marketing/communications, public affairs and/or nonprofit management; MBA strongly preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in communications or marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization abilities
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills with a proven ability to flex style based on situation
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills and ability to effectively multi task
- Capacity to think strategically and proactively develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated capability in project management, working to meet specific timelines and deliverables
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Job posted: 2020-12-21