Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
This individual is responsible for acting as point person to customers at the café, delivering an excellent experience to guests at the café.
- Greet and engage guests at the café upon arrival
- Educate customers on Chobani culture & history while providing exceptional guest satisfaction
- Deliver menu samples to customers as directed
- Take guests’ food and beverage orders
- Perform check out duties
- Facilitate guest flow and ensure dining needs are met
- Maintain cleanliness and DOH standards at all times
- Escalate guest concerns to management when necessary
- Perform other duties as necessary
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent brand knowledge
- Energetic and passionate about the Chobani brand
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Ability to perform under pressure without constant supervision
- Ability to anticipate needs based on environmental and guest cues
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America’s No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Compensation Range: $20.00 – $25.75, plus bonus.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-29