Brand Campaign Strategist
WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 80% of US households with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
At Postmates, customers are the center of our business. Our customer service team delights customers by providing fast, consistent, and world-class personalized customer service from highly skilled agents using powerful tools and systems. We are seeking creative teammates with an outside-the-box startup mentality that will revolutionize the future of customer service.
The Marketing and Communications team is responsible for managing and growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging and innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand and great creative storytelling. If you’d like to belong to one of the country’s most dynamic and forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
We’re looking for a world class marketer to continue to build the Postmates brand by developing industry-leading integrated marketing campaigns that connect with consumers in new and exciting ways. Our imprint in culture spans across music, entertainment, gaming and sports. We have become a verb in pop culture and continually strive to strengthen our position as a culturally relevant brand.
You have an owner/operator mentality, this role requires someone who lives at the forefront of culture. You will have a specific focus on concepting, shaping, building and executing our brand and content campaigns including the creative development of brand focused campaigns which live on our CRM and social channels.
You are an idea machine. You love building concepts, shaping and pitching them, and driving the cross functional team to bring them to life. You have experience in presenting to various stakeholders including key executives to garner support for your ideas, and shape the rationale for why they will deliver on our ambitious goals.
You’ve built and executed marketing campaigns to make a measurable impact at a consumer brand. You love digging into consumer insights and finding unique ways for the Postmates brand to connect with consumers. You have a proven track record of using data to build and optimize campaigns. You bring a “whatever it takes spirit” to accomplish our ambitious goals.
- Be the driver of big, breakthrough ideas.
- Lead the cross functional engine that develops an integrated marketing calendar and innovative campaigns.
- Work hand in hand with creative stakeholders to build the language and design which will bring these campaigns to life in unique and differentiated ways.
- Partner with product, engineering, brand, merchant and growth stakeholders to ensure campaigns are supported to maximize impact to the company.
- You are a brand marketer at heart with a minimum of seven years of experience at a large scale consumer brand or agency.
- Proven ability to develop and execute differentiated marketing programs with strong case studies and examples
- Unmatched cultural fluency to understand consumer trends, emerging cultural moments, and targets for brand and media partnerships.
- You have built high functioning cross functional relationships that rally teams together around major brand initiatives.
- HIGH degree of comfort and experience presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfort in technical conversations with strong analytical and data driven decision making experience
- Some travel required
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with a competitive salary and equity plan, along with access to our 401k plan and robust benefits including: health benefits, flexible paid time off, parental benefits, and food perks.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-24