Brand Communications Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as the trusted strategic counsel to brand marketing teams, identifying communications and public relations needs and opportunities. This role includes responsibility for the delivery of comprehensive external communications that are tied to the needs of the business and enterprise-wide strategic goals within the overall Lowe’s annual marketing program. This role is responsible for supporting action to multiple stakeholders and leading efforts in conjunction with the marketing teams across the Lowe’s organization.
- Supports communications and public relations strategy development and implementation of brand marketing’s annual programming
- Creates integrated communication plans that are aligned with enterprise strategy, upcoming business deliverables and initiatives, and ensures that communications are developed, approved, and sent on time and on budget.
- Provides thought leadership in brand marketing communications strategy and develops comprehensive communications plans, with a focus on external elements and execution
- Recommends corporate communication strategies to executives and ensures messaging is delivered from and to all appropriate parties
- Develops and supports cross-functional relationships across the business to ensure seamless communication
- Supports priorities of brand marketing communications team, ensuring priorities are considered while quality is maintained
- Is entrusted with confidential and sensitive company information.
- Identify and manage issues in a fast-paced environment while cultivating relationships with social media influencers, media partners, and other external relationships.
- Responsibilities may include managing an individual contributor or small team.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Television / Media, Communications
- 5 years’ Corporate Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations experience
- Master’s degree in Business, Journalism, Communications
- 2 years’ operations experience
- 5 years’ people management / supervisory experience
- 10 years’ Corporate Communications, Television, or Public Relations experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com. #LI-81LJO
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-06