brand communications manager, Public Affairs
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Our Global Communications team serves as an advocate to protect and enhance brand perceptions. We are looking for a candidate to join our efforts by leading and implementing PR brand campaigns that create meaningful brand moments and support our U.S. retail business. This role requires an ability to navigate a global business with creativity and flexibility as well as manage deadlines and bring others along. Communicators with a proven background as an experienced storyteller, earned media strategist, can incorporate business and consumer insights into their work, and has a track record for being a connector of people and ideas is encouraged to apply.
As a brand communications manager, you will…
- Lead and implement PR brand campaigns that create meaningful brand moments and support our U.S. retail business.
- Be dedicated to building and executing communications strategies to support our Fall, Winter and Spring seasons and works alongside a strong team of marketers and operators.
- Develop external media strategies, narratives, implement both long-term and near-term projects, brand campaigns and drive communications to support our US and global teams.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Demonstrate experience in consumer communications, preferably at a multi-unit retailer or an agency
- Set goals for the work group, develop organizational capability, and model how we work together
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, manage execution, and measure results.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, agencies and partners across the organization
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-09