Brand Media Strategist
About the role
As our Brand Media Strategist, you will be responsible for our paid brand media strategy across TV, Digital, Paid Social, OOH, and more. Working cross-functionally with internal teams, external partners, and agencies, the Brand Media Strategist will be a key leader in planning and executing our brand media efforts in order to deliver on our business goals.
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to
- Manage the execution and optimization of brand media efforts with a focus on marketing at the speed of culture and community.
- Oversee and develop media recommendations, campaign optimization, and campaign measurement in order to achieve our reach & frequency goals.
- Define and plan integrated media strategies across traditional and digital channels
- Take a culture-driven approach to media planning, focusing investments on the most impactful and relevant paid media opportunities for our audience and our business goals.
- Manage and maintain contracts, IOs, and budgets in alignment with marketing leadership and all business stakeholders.
- Partner closely with performance marketing, creative, social, comms, and consumer insights to create holistic and effective initiatives in this ever-changing environment.
- Build and maintain key relationships with agencies and partners as needed, while also exploring new opportunities and partners
- Develop best practices and processes for organizing all media planning and reporting activities
To thrive in this role, you have
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years managing end-to-end paid media campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand (B2C is preferred).
- 4+ years of specific experience in YouTube advertising and digital video planning strategy. TV planning experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the media and advertising space with an emphasis on cross-channel planning.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you.
- Out-of-the-box thinker ready to inspire teams to adopt new media opportunities and take on calculated risks.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-03