Business Communications Consultant 4
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As part of the Wells Fargo Auto Customer Experience Strategy team, the Business Communications Consultant will coordinate, develop and execute customer correspondence and communications initiatives to support delivering an outstanding customer experience for both our dealer and consumer clients. This team member will support and engage with Wells Fargo Auto team peers, enterprise departments, and communications groups to ensure a consistent voice and messaging across initiatives. This team member will have a proven track record of editing and publishing well-crafted, easy-to-read communications that are technical in nature, particularly in time-sensitive environments with multiple contributors.
- Planning, writing, editing, coordinating, and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications related to compliance, operational/technical subjects, legal and/or regulatory matters, or other communications outside the scope of the Corporate Communications functions. This includes customer letters, scripts, email templates, statements, and website content.
- Consulting with subject matter experts to develop communications messaging and plans.
- Identifying communications opportunities, and designing and sourcing materials for execution of those opportunities.
- Meeting established deadlines with tight turnaround times.
- Responsible for planning, writing, editing, coordinating and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive planned and unplanned cross-channel communications.
- Lead or participate as communications SME in cross-functional teams as needed.
- Consult with managers to develop communications goals, objectives and plans to best communicate messages.
- Track and measure results to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- 6+ years of communications experience
- Content Management Systems experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of writing, editing, coordinating, and publishing sensitive documentation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- BS/BA or higher in English, journalism, professional writing, creative writing, education, or communications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience writing and editing external communications, including corporate and executive level communications
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-27