Winning the nation’s most difficult corporate campaigns requires the best political organizers from either side of the aisle. We believe the best political organizers are drawn to the opportunity to work on the toughest campaigns. The Calvert Street Group is built on this belief, and it is reinforced in our selective hiring process.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze the political landscape and devise strategy for executing your campaign plan
- Design and execute individualized voter contact programs
- Write, edit and proofread outreach materials including direct mail, press releases, talking points, and fact sheets
- Build coalitions in support of client objectives, including stakeholders, elected officials, opinion leaders, and the media
- Utilize cutting edge voter contact programs including voter file management, micro-targeting, voter ID programs, phone programs, and integrated social media
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate knowledge of traditional and social media
- Attend client and regulatory meetings, meet deadlines, draft reports.
- 3-5 years of campaign management or relevant field, grassroots or organizing experience
- Bachelor’s degree – or higher – with a strong academic resume and GPA
- Strong communication, critical thinking, research and interpersonal skills
- Solid research, writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience managing voter contact databases a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Madison Allen at email@example.com.
Job posted: 2021-09-01