Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Campaign Marketing Manager, Policy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 9 years of experience in product marketing, brand management, political campaigns, strategy, or public affairs.
- Experience with campaign tactics (e.g., response, message generation and testing, list-building and social/online mobilization).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing and executing communications and marketing plans for executive audiences.
- Experience in the public sector or public affairs marketing and/or political/advocacy campaigns.
- Ability to manage and evaluate issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to develop strategy, communications plans, creative campaigns, customer insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness/Return On Investment (ROI).
- Passion for policy and technology.
About the job
In this role, you will lead the marketing response and coordination across the challenges in the company. You will work closely with a cross-functional team to develop and deploy a marketing strategy to strengthen our engagements with policymakers. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to craft messaging and develop programs that engage key ally groups and consumers.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $154,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Oversee strategic scenario planning to inform and improve our engagements and activations across policymakers, third-party organizations, and key user groups.
- Develop and execute policy strategy that benefits Google users and business in coordination with Google Government Affairs Campaign team and cross-functional partners.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to organize events.
- Create and manage a robust content calendar guided by internal and external policy timelines.
Job posted: 2023-05-02