Position Title: Campaigns Director
About Street Level Strategy
Street Level Strategy, LLC is a political and public affairs consulting firm specializing in grassroots mobilization, coalition building, campaign management, and strategic consulting. Street Level Strategy combines time-tested community organizing strategies with a data-driven, results-first approach to design and execute high-impact programs for clients across various industries and sectors. Our clients include political candidates, ballot measures, issue advocacy campaigns, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 500 corporations.
We take pride in the diversity of our team – we are bilingual, have women and people of color in high-level leadership positions, and reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Street Level Strategy is based in Los Angeles, with experience running campaigns in over a dozen states from the East Coast to Hawaii.
We are seeking a junior team member with political campaign and organizing expertise to join our growing team. Ideal candidates are self-starters and excel when working in collaborative, fast-paced environments. Candidates who are energetic, strong communicators, creative, have strong attention to detail, and want to work in a team environment should apply.
The Campaign Director’s duties include: coalition building and grassroots client work, developing campaign materials, producing client reports, conducting issue-based research, analyzing opinion research and field data, and executing project deliverables. We encourage entrepreneurship and provide career upward mobility. Candidates preferably live in the Los Angeles region.
- Provide excellent client service
- Take a proactive approach to provide support and engage with senior team members
- Draft and edit content creation, including phone scripts, talking points, newsletters, fact sheets, digital media, and other materials supporting a variety of issues
- Conduct outreach for coalition-building efforts
- Day-to-day support for client and project needs, including managing correspondence, preparing reports, participating in client calls, and database management
- Perform policy and issue research
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in public affairs, community organizing, or political campaigns
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent writing skills, including press releases, fact sheets, newsletters, phone scripts, and client reports
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously, working across a variety of issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely, independently, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of G Suite, PowerPoint, Canva, Mailchimp, Wix, and Political Data
- Familiarity with using and posting on all social media platforms
- Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and changing priorities
- Fluency in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, or Mandarin preferred
Working at Street Level Strategy
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health benefits, 401K and Pension
- Generous paid time off
- Hybrid onsite and remote work set-up
Please visit https://www.slstrategy.com/join-our-team and list the position title as the subject line.
Street Level Strategy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, color, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, political affiliation, military status, or physical disability.
Job posted: 2021-10-10