Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Change Communications Specialist
- Writes, edits, and proofreads a range of employee communications, newsletters, and informational materials for internal distribution.
- Regularly assesses and publishes content on communication vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.), to ensure on-time, accurate delivery and availability of fresh, updated content. Contributes to the planning, delivery and measurement of internal communication plans to help support the execution of company strategies and increase employee engagement through tools such as Yammer, polls and focus groups.
- Contributes to the planning, delivery and measurement of internal communication plans, to help support the execution of company strategies and increase employee engagement. Regularly publishes content on communication vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.) to ensure on-time, accurate delivery and availability of fresh, updated content.
- Analyzes distribution metrics to measure communication effectiveness. Coordinates distribution and tracking of communications to build appropriate audience profiles and lists and ensures timely delivery and follow-up.
- Coordinates distribution and tracking of communications, to build appropriate audience profiles and lists (stakeholder management) and ensures timely delivery and follow-up.
- Assists with development and distribution of surveys and the solicitation of feedback from employees to help in measuring employee satisfaction and engagement and evaluating the results of communications plans, campaigns and strategies.
- Creates, produce and retains multi-language communications assets through curated repositories and portals.
- Helps with implementing high impact programs that raise brand awareness and help to build/maintain relationships with clients and industry influences.
- Follows project and change management methodologies and best practices.
- Bachelor degree required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing change and transformation communications and managing stakeholders in multinational corporate environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Teams, Dynamics, Yammer, etc.) preferred
- Experience building relationships and working with business stakeholders, IT, HR, and other corporate functions.
- Able to multitask, work both independently and in team environment, and comfortable adapting to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $60,000 to $120,000.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Job posted: 2022-11-09