Change Partner Senior-Communications Designer
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Change Partner Senior -Communications Designer for the a Remote Position.
The Deposits Business Strategy & Planning team sits in the Retail Bank organization. We are on a journey to stand up a world-class planning organization across our $80B+ Deposits business and are looking for an innovative Change Partner Senior – Communications Designer.
This role will develop the change management strategy for our organization and subsequently apply their design and communication skills to execute the strategy through a thoughtful delivery of sequenced tactics through multiple platforms such as SharePoint, Newsletters, Infographics, and PowerPoint.
Change Partner Seniors enable USAA to change well and to achieve its strategy through effective collaboration and the consistent application of change management methodology, expertise and experience.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Coordinates a cross-functional team of Change Management and readiness resources to understand, plan, manage and sustain change and ensure client success.
- Guides work performed by Change Management and partner resources assigned to a specific change effort.
- With minimal supervision, develops Change Strategy and Change Plan for a program and/or small portfolio of change.
- Partners with Change Management team to understand a change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences and assess the impact of the change. Leads work to create change management strategy and plan. Consults on implementation of change plan and adjustments for resistance and acceptance of change.
- Coaches and influences executive business owners to lead change in a highly matrixed organization. May mentor more junior change partners.
- Bachelor’s degree; OR, 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- If Bachelor’s degree, 6 or more years of related experience (organizational change management, communication, organizational development, marketing, human resources, project delivery or formal or informal people leadership) and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects. (The years of experience must include 2 years change management or change leader experience). OR if Master’s Degree, 4 or more years of related experience, as above. (The years of experience must include 2 years change management or change leader experience).
- Advanced knowledge of the change management function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products.
- Experience partnering for client’s success, organizational savvy and politics and applying emotional intelligence.
- Extensive experience with influencing, overcoming resistance to change.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex information into easy to understand visual design
- Experience applying user-centered-design and/or design thinking
- Experience in Web Design
- Understanding of SharePoint Content Management Platform
- Proficient with Adobe Master suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-13