Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
The Client Communication Specialist is responsible for developing and overseeing communication of pertinent information to Paycoms clients. This role is responsible for creating, writing and coordinating exceptional communication strategies and tactics, including but not limited to: product updates, new laws and regulations, corporate newsletters and blogs. This individual seeks to improve communication strategies and consistently use the corporate style in order to promote the professional image of the company while keeping clients engaged and informed.
- Coordinate and own project tasks and details.
- Gather information, write, rewrite, edit and proofread any applicable documents and materials.
- May include but not limited to newsletters, email communication, blog content and other materials.
- May include editing information or formulating text for the Paycom website.
- Writing, editing and proofreading documents as well as external communications to existing Paycom customers.
- Work with department managers to find opportunities for streamlining processes. This includes recommending and implementing changes to communications plans and processes to address identified gaps or meet emerging needs.
- Review and analyze performance metrics of emails and communications; track and report on trends.
- Assist with managing project calendar and related deadlines.
- Research and brainstorm relevant topics to create compelling blog and newsletter content.
- Build and manage email lists.
- Ability to explain, in detail and simple language, events and information happening at Paycom.
- Edit and format documents in accordance with appropriate specifications, styles and branding.
- Adheres to all policies of Paycom including those outlined in the Paycom Employee Handbook.
- Learn all aspects of the functions of the Marketing Department and be able to fill-in and assist with a variety of functions as needed.
- Handles related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- High School graduate required.
- 1-3 years experience in public relations, marketing or related communication fields.
- Experience in accounting, payroll and/or human resources preferred.
- Experience with a variety of writing styles: technical, creative and marketing preferred.
- Ability to effectively own and manage projects to completion
- Proven communication, technical writing and editing skills
- Superior command of the English language including rules and usage
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources (subject matter experts, project managers) to develop content
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to create creative, unique and relevant content
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Quick learner and well organized
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom’s affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation – Click on the link to find more information: paycom.com/careers/eeoc
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-23