Communications Account Manager
About the job
Collaborative is seeking Account Manager/Senior Account Manager candidates who possess strong media relations, writing, social media and digital skills.
This Position Requires An Individual With The Following
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of effective communications strategies and approaches
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a detail-oriented approach
- Ability to effectively work on multiple accounts concurrently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience creating content strategy for websites and online tools , including familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Agency experience preferred
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Craft integrated communications strategies that leverage materials development, digital media, and earned media.
- Coordinating outreach to consumer and trade media relations, including story development, pitching and interview coordination
- Developing and implementing social media programs
- Working with designers to produce branded materials
- Writing press releases, case studies, op-eds, bylines and other materials
- Creative idea/opportunity generation, trend spotting, industry analysis and reporting
- Management of web development projects
Collaborative is passionate about helping improve public education within the United States and across the world through learning, collaboration, communications and engagement.
We Are a Consulting Firm That Works To
Connect networks of people in learning communities within and across organizations to significantly enhance their knowledge and capacity;
Create, share and use knowledge to generate new ideas and improve performance; and
Engage diverse stakeholders to go beyond traditional approaches, create solutions aligned to the values of the people affected by them and build sustained attention to complex problems.
For more than 18 years, Collaborative has partnered with leading education organizations, foundations, government agencies, school districts, and community-based organizations that share our values and commitment. We empower our clients by working to build capacity—not dependency—and by providing an array of strategies, systems and tools that are continuously evolving. We provide access to and connections within a growing network of organizations, researchers, consultants, practitioners, and community members whose collective content knowledge, expertise and experience supports the learning and growth of everyone in the network. We build tools, processes and products that are intended to accelerate learning and productivity and that regularly produce breakthrough results.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-25