Communications Analyst – (2000129)
ABS Group is a global professional services company. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, provides a broad array of technical and management consulting services to meet the needs of federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Transportation, the United States Coast Guard, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
This mid-level opening is for a Communications Analyst that will support ISC by providing technical assistance, developing marketing/training materials, outreach strategies, and correspondence that support the ISC compliance, policy, and outreach initiatives as follows:
- Develop office communication products and web resources, to include but not limited to marketing/training material, for varying audiences, including ISC member agencies and departments.
- Participate as required in strategic and performance planning meetings/conferences and provide meeting reports and briefings as appropriate.
- Formalize trust-based strategic partnerships with sector partners to coordinate and collaborate to address ISC and NIPP goals, priorities and identified gaps.
- Coordinate and consult with various stakeholder working groups on data collection, analysis and presentations to ensure and enhance the working relationships with all members.
- Participate in the research , planning and drafting of interagency documents, reports, and talking points.
- Provide meeting logistics support and the production of meeting reports as appropriate.
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability
ABS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled).
Company: ABS Consulting
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-21