Envision is seeking a Communications Analyst for our long term role in Jefferson City, MO. Below is brief outline of what we are seeking on this project. .
Role / Responsibilities:
Communications Analyst will help plan and develop internal communications messaging that assures message alignment and consistency in all internal communication efforts affecting internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner closely with various levels of management to identify business/communication objectives and research, develop, and execute large and/or complex internal communications plans.
- Ensure that projects support and align with internal communications plans and strategies, follow guidelines regarding the Department brand image, and maintain consistency with communications standards.
- Identify and pursue Change Management up-selling opportunities to existing staff by completing change management assessments.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to Change Management.
- Support to create actionable deliverables for the five change management areas: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Assist in the development and establishment of change control processes to review and evaluate approve new procedures and requirements.
- Assist with monthly calls, including working with Committee leadership to develop the agenda and provide follow up notes and next steps.
- Perform project management duties to include planning, tracking deliverables, identifying potential visuals, and interfacing with creative teams for production as well as working with other areas (internally and externally) for execution.
- Utilize communications technologies and identifies and tests emerging technologies to reach targeted audiences better.
- Evaluate communication plan effectiveness using appropriate success metrics. Adjusts plans based on employee and management feedback.
- Plan and perform advanced research and writing activities on internal communications publications or other writing assignments such as executive speechwriting or partnership with external communications efforts.
- Create benchmarks for measuring the success of strategic communications goals.
- Recommends internal communications solutions to open-ended business challenges.
- Assist in the creation of vital documents for various presentations and meetings.
- Maintain a coordinated calendar of client communications activity and reconciles with the rest of the enterprise-wide communications.
- Develop relationships with and managing and collecting content (stories, quotes, photographs, etc.) from DWC Staff and Program modernization.
- Manage DWC website content and social media outlets and developing ways to make the site more accessible and dynamic.
- Train staff on effective communication and social media optimization, including the development of webinars and resource materials around media and communications.
- Contribute to culture of innovation and learning.
- Creating video-based content and how-to guides.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communications, English, or Journalism) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of relevant and progressively more responsible communications experience, including internal communications work.
- Business knowledge and integrated thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and advanced project planning skills with a proven track record of execution.
- Strong knowledge of various communications vehicles to include both current and emerging technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- A track record of advising staff on change management and communications strategy and planning, with fluency in change risk assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and engagement, readiness assessment, change measurement and sustainment, and enterprise communications.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a shared vision or goal.
- A track record of advising staff on change management and communications strategy and planning, with fluency in change risk assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and engagement, readiness assessment, change measurement and sustainment, and enterprise communications
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Strong technical knowledge of web-based technologies, and how they apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-09