Communications Analyst – 7636
LOCATION: Navy Yard, DC
STATUS: Open, Contingent
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Analyzes news articles and legislative matters pertaining to Team Ships portfolio.
- Directly supports RFIs, GAO taskers, media inquiries, and press releases.
- Coordinates strategic operations snapshot and provides strategic communications support to the Director.
- Assists with teambuilding and leadership development initiatives to enhance Team Ships culture.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, management, or business related field.
- 5+ years experience in strategic communications or public affairs.
- 10+ years experience in strategic communications or public affairs preferred.
- 5+ years experience of direct Public Affairs preferred.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-27