“Let’s synergize this framework for a more impactful delivery.” — No One We’ve Ever Hired
Does overused marketing jargon and technical blather bum you out? Do you crave crisp, creative language that regular people can actually understand, get excited about, and act on?
At Reingold, we take communications seriously — helping our government, nonprofit, and impact-minded clients make every word count and every dollar spent matter.
At the same time, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. You can expect pranks, book clubs, and a constant stream of clever IM banter when you join our team of passionate, uber-smart professionals.
What We Mean
Reingold is searching for an early-career professional with exceptional writing skills and fearless positivity (think Parks and Rec’s Leslie Knope) to join our firm as a communications associate. Your challenge — should you choose to accept it — will include creatively applying your ace communications skills and your passion for positive change to complex marketing campaigns that advance good causes in health care, education, government, the military and veteran community, and more.
This role is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 2 years of professional experience or relevant internships.
- Portfolio of diverse writing samples that demonstrate acumen and creativity.
- Career goals in the strategic communications, nonprofit, PR, or business worlds.
- Working knowledge of best practices in marketing, ideally business-to-business (B2B).
- Ability to write clear, compelling, and public-ready content.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment, changing timelines, and many levels of approval.
- Glowing professional or academic references about your interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, intellect, initiative, and a boatload of tact.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, marketing, business, or a related field.
Recent graduates of master’s programs in public health, communications, or a similar area may find this role fulfilling.
Reingold offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, a social workplace culture, and growth opportunities in a variety of subspecialties — because when we find good people, we want to keep them around.
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls, please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-20