Communications and Brand Specialist
The Communications and Brand Specialist combines marketing and digital media management skills to create and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with current audiences, building new audiences, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue generation. Additionally, the Specialist develops and administers a comprehensive communications plan on behalf of the organization. The incumbent will create consistency within all marketing collateral and stay current on market trends and competitors to advance the brand.
- Develop and implement the brand for the Association for Supportive Child Care (ASCC), with an emphasis on communication and content creation for all types of collateral including print, presentations, email, social, website, video and more.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various organizational division members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates visual concepts and designs using a variety of software platforms including but not limited to: Adobe Creative, Canva, Venngage, etc.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Collect reach and engagement data and analyses and uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day brand and communications agency workflow and budgets for content projects.
- Monitor expenses and budgeting related to brand and communication activities.
- Ability to travel throughout the state, have a current and valid Arizona Driver’s License, current vehicle insurance, and have reliable transportation, by automobile, available at all times.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Communications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Social Media Management
- Brand Management, content creation, copywriting graphic design, web design & strategy experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Creative problem solving skills
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong ability to manage timelines and multiple tasks consecutively and effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and as team member.
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to the organizations core values: Excellence, Humility and Relentless Pursuit of Challenge
- The Association for Supportive Child Care (ASCC) is developing new ways to support the early care providers and educators and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our organization will offer you the opportunity to support the development of the work that we do that will shape the future of early care and education.
- We believe in working with adults and supporting their development so that our youngest children have the best resources to learn and grow.
- The Association for Supportive Child Care offers a rich benefit package to support our employees. Benefits include, but are not limited to, three medical plan options, two dental plan options, vision coverage, life Insurance, 401K, pre-paid legal services, pet insurance, generous PTO, two fully paid week long office closures each year, paid holidays, flexible work schedule with telecommuting options, continuous personal and professional development to support our staff in their day to day work but also in maximizing their career development potential.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-15