Communications and Change Management Consultant
What You Will Be Doing
At Wheelhouse Group, we guide organizations through transformational changes in direction, culture, technology and process improvement. We work with high-level leadership teams to help them define their strategy and execute. We are seeking mid-level (8-15 years) communications and change professionals, who bring strategic thinking and outstanding tactical execution skills.
If you are looking to work with a team of experienced, like-minded, and easy-going professionals, Wheelhouse Group is seeking qualified consultants to expand its network of communications and change consultants for future opportunities in the Washington, DC Metro area.
As a Wheelhouse Group team member, you’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team including professionals in change management, strategic communications, and program/project management. Our clients include federal government agencies, associations, commercial organizations, and non-profits seeking guidance during organizational change. You will create targeted messaging for each audience that is credible, relevant, visionary, and instructive. You will help to design innovative communication and change activities that reach key stakeholders with the right message to achieve the desired behavioral change. You will translate business strategies into comprehensive integrated, and actionable communications and change plans.
Our services include:
- Organizational Change Management, including strategic planning, organizational assessment, culture development, organizational design, change readiness, and change management.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communications, including stakeholder analysis, communications/campaign strategy, message development, communications execution, and event design and management.
- Workforce Transformation, including workforce planning and development, employee engagement, team strengthening, and performance management.
- Business Optimization, including strategic road mapping, IT/business performance management, portfolio management, program leadership and governance, and executive reporting.
Who We Are Looking For
Wheelhouse Group is looking for superstars with high potential and 8-15 years of experience. Successful candidates will have:
- A passionate desire to help our clients succeed
- A flexible, positive attitude, confidence and the desire to be the best
- An exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivation, curiosity and drive
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple clients/projects at the same time
- Agility to move seamlessly from strategic tasks (developing strategic plans, briefing client executives on recommendations) to tactical tasks (preparing PowerPoint briefings and other deliverables, facilitating and recording meeting outcomes) as needed.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and a gift for creating briefings and documents that tell a compelling, relevant and data-driven story
- Experience in IT and technology deployment, HR programs, professional services firms and/or government a plus
Opportunities exist in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. Compensation will be in the range of $94,000 to $122,000 annually.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-16