Communications & Collaboration Group Director (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Director of Communications Collaboration Group – To support the Program Manager, in providing detailed communications strategy and plans and lead the execution of those plans to support both the internal relationships with the BrS Program associates and external relationships with other service provider contracts supporting the customers Transformers IT ecosystem.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities: The Broadside CCG Director reports directly to the Team AT&T Program Manager (PM). The position directs a Communications Associate who helps execute the program communications plan across various media. The CCG Director works regularly with the BrS Leadership Team to understand the ongoing operations of the program to represent it to team associates and to external stakeholders. The position also supports ongoing discussions, surveys and forums with customer to ensure their needs are represented in Team AT&T BrS operations and planning.
- Develop comprehensive program communications plan to support program objectives and ongoing performance improvement
- Establish and maintain the appropriate channels and associated media to execute the plan on both the classified and unclassified domains
- Working with the Team AT&T PM, the program leadership team and customer boards and forums to identify collaboration points of contact from the other Transformer service providers
- Developing a communication plan to increase situational awareness among Team AT&T Associates
- Facilitating collaboration within and among the Program Team
- Performing risk assessment related to collaboration and conflict resolution
- Ensuring adherence to Government security and policy governance practices
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Twelve (12) years of experience as a staff support manager or project manager in operating in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Undergraduate degree required with a Masters preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with enterprise network technology
- Management of various communications platforms such as SharePoint, Confluence and ServiceNow to support customer and associate communications
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-09